-
April 3rd, 2002, 04:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Please Pedro,
I'm hardly looking for informations on Super8 lens contrast, definition, chromatism and distortions for my end-studies thesis. Here is the lenses I want to discribe
Schneider 6-66
Schneider 6-70
Angenieux 8-64
Angenieux 6-80
Angenieux 1,2 6-90
Angenieux 1,4 6-90
Beaulieu 6,9-55
Schneider 7-80 ( Nizo 6080 )
Nikkor 7-70 ( Nikon R10 )
Canon 6,5-65 ( canon 1014 XLS)
I shurely can't do thoses tests myself because I only own on lens on this list ( the 8-64 angenieux )
Beaulieu France & Synchro-cin? quartz couldn't get me those informations ( Beaulieu said they didn't do that kid of tests, strange ).
I red you got informations on it, where did you go it ?
I'm also looking for fixity tolerance on Super8 camera.
This thesis will naturally put on internet so as everybody could get informations on our favorite film format.
Thanks
Matt
PS : my english sucks, sorry
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks